ICO, PNG files are not view

Hi.

ICO and PNG files are not view in DOpus viewer (version 8.2.1.0), other files (JPG, GIF) is fine. I come back to version 8.2.0.2 and all is in order, DOpus show ICO and PNG files. Some suggestions?

aluap

No idea, except that I can view ICO and PNG files as expected, using DOpus 8.2.1.0.

Same here, I can see .ico and .png images in the viewer fine with the current version.

Same here... although, in the stand alone viewer I can't seem to cycle through next and previous images. The space bar, backspace, page up/down buttons don't do anything and the File menu options for next and previous pictures are greyed out. PNG files are ok though...

@aluapp:
Are you seeing your problem with the stand alone viewer or the viewer 'pane' or both?

Check Preferences - Viewer (Standalone)- Generate Next/Previous list automatically on double-click

I uninstalled version 8.2.0.2, deleted all Opus files (in directory) and installed 8.2.1.0. All is already in order now, I can see .ico and .png images in the viewer fine. I thank for help :slight_smile: