Icon sizes and label widths

The names below the folder don't appear fully, how do I set them up to show them all?
In large icon mode, I can't resize the icon via ctrl+middle mouse button, how can I resize the icon freely?
The software comes with a file icon, the folder and the package icon are similar, if I don't want to use the software icon, how to set the restore system itself icon style?

We're going to make it so the selected icon can show a larger label, but at the moment that's a limitation of Large Icons mode. Use Thumbnails or Tiles mode for wider labels.

Large Icons is a fixed-size mode. Use Thumbnails mode if you want resizable icons/thubmnails. A slider will appear on the toolbar which you can move to resize them.

I am not sure what this means, sorry.

I want to restore the second and third rar file format icons to the original first one, how should I set it?

In thumbnail viewing mode, I set the text height to 3 lines, why can't the folder still display the full name? He shows only one line.

Under Preferences / File Display Modes / Thumbnails, click Adjust folder thumbnail settings, then turn off Generate folder thumbnails from images inside folders.

At the moment, it will only break on a space character. We plan to change this in the future.

Thanks for replying! Thumbnail and large image mode resizing freely resizes icons and displays the full name of the file, will the basic functions on these window systems be updated in the opus 12pro? Or do I need to pay for it separately in opus 13? If you can do that, I hope to update these basic features on the window system as soon as possible.