Image ROTATE only when view is thumbnail

I'm afraid that might be the only way it works. I use a button which is activated, F9. It works very good with the following code.
Image ROTATE=180 HERE REPLACE

But for my issue I have to check the file while it's in the detail mode. Is there a way to make the above feature available while I'm in the detail mode?

Bob

Bob

The Image command will work on selected image files. Doesn't matter what mode you are in - e.g. Thumbnails, Tiles, Details, List.

Regards, AB

Then I must be doing something wrong. I'll have to take a second look. it might have something to do with my Lister.

Bob

I tried this using Image Convert, as shown. The command popped up the image conversion dialog for the file which as you can see was selected in Details mode. Is this similar to what you are trying? Does the selected file have a valid "image" file type?

Regards, AB

I don't know what to say. That's all I can say. yes as you did say it does work and it works well. I don't have a clue as to what I did. I owe you one, if I can ever be of help. Thanks for taking the time. I really don't know what to say except that I feel a bit , a lot, Stupid and I'm very thankful that this forum has people like your self that are welling to take time out of their day to help business people, with less skill, keep there day moving forward.

Bob

Bob

We all learn from these forums, often from the questions as much as the answers. I have lost count of the "why did I never think of trying that" moments triggered by reading Opus threads. I learn daily from the contribution of others and it is a pleasure to be able to return the favour every now and again.

Regards, AB