Individual manual headline text per Lister window

I am currently evaluating DOpus 12. I want to set an individual headline text for every lister (see red text in picture below)

it would be much easier to pick the right lister in the status bar

I only found a way to do this for all listers
How can I set an individual text for every lister ?
Thanks for your help

Hi there. You can use this technique to copy the XML button definition below onto one of your toolbars as a new button, which you can click on and then enter in a title for the current lister only:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>Set Lister Title</label> <icon1>#listerproperties</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>set listertitle={Rs|Enter the title for this lister...}</instruction> </function> </button>

Slight modification to Steje's button from above (see his post for how to use it), so that it still works if what you type has a space, and so the title still includes the current path:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>Set Lister Title</label> <icon1>#listerproperties</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>set listertitle=&quot;{Rs|Enter the title for this lister...} - %p&quot;</instruction> </function> </button>

(This will still go wrong if you type a " character in the title, so don't do that. :slight_smile:)

Oh yeah... quotes

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Just forget to say thanks for your help. The new button is a great help to me. Thank you

1 Like