Info files current queue

Is it possible to see what files are in the current copy/move job? I see some other have asked about it before, but since that's many years ago, I just want to know if it's possible with newer DOpus?

Only at a high level. Not to the detail of individual files within selected folders.

OK. How do I see what folders are in the current job? The way I see it now is only the number of elements in the current Copy/move job. To be clear, I'm not talking about files/folders in the queue. Those I see when I expand.

The queue window should tell you the source and destination folders of each queued job.

In the file display that queued up a job, it should also show overlay icons over the items that were selected. (They aren't shown in other windows, however.)

Sure.That's what not what I mean. Say you are copying 10 folders from one drive to another. So it's not a queue. This is one job where ten folders are copied one after another. Once it has started, you can not see the list of the 10 folders that are being copied anywhere. You can only see what's being copied at at the exact moment the file/folder is being copied. And, of course, once the copying has begun, the overlay icons are gone. Ideally, there would be as much information for the current copying job, as there is for the jobs in a queue. Because those show what files/folder are lined up. Now, I get what you're saying. It's not possible. Would be useful feature, I think. But maybe that's just me.

If it's not actually queued then there's no way to see that at the moment. We'll add that to the ideas list though.

Cool! :slightly_smiling_face: