Input Director - file transfer prompt will not go away

Hi,

I am using Input Director to control another laptop, a similar software as Mouse Without Border. Input Director is more suitable to me because it supports direct files transfer between systems.

I experienced the Input Director file transfer prompt will stop at near completion and will not go away until i click 'Stop' or close the Opus (destination). It happen 100% of the time. In actual the files had been successfully transferred, just the prompt remained.

It took me few months to finally figure out that it was because of Opus that caused this issue. I am not sure which program needs to fix this, i reported at both places.

I discovered this when I used default Windows Explorer to transfer file, Input Director prompt will close automatically after file transfer. The prompt will remain when the receiving side is using Opus lister.

Thanks

Does turning off Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced [Compatibility]: dragdrop_async make any difference?

I turned off that setting at both laptops, yet the prompt remains.

If you make some process snapshots of Opus while the problem is happening then we might be able to see what's going on, if something in our process is blocking or waiting on something.

Beyond that, I'm not sure we would be able to tell what they are waiting for on their side. It may be something they'll need to diagnose, whether the change needs to be on our side or theirs, since only they would be able to say for sure why their UI is still on the screen and what it's blocking on or waiting for.

Ok i have created the 5 dump files and zipped them, but the size is above 500MB, i will send later to crashdump email when connected to wifi.

Already uploaded using WeTransfer

Looking at the snapshots, there aren't any threads within dopus.exe (neither ours nor ones started by anyone else) that look like they are doing anything. Everything is idle and waiting for input.

So if Input Directory is waiting on something before closing its progress dialog, it doesn't look like the wait is happening inside of our process at least.