Is there a hotkey to jump from one folder to the next folder in the Flat View mode. Thankyou so much

I am very new to Dopus, thank you a lot for the generous 60 days trial period, it real helps new user like me learn about the software before upgrading. I would like to ask a quick question about the Flat View mode.

So my case is that I have about a thousand folders and being able to view all them in Flat View mode is so incredibly convenient. I would like to ask if there is a hotkey that would allow me to jump to the next folder in Flat View. Because some of the folders I have contain hundreds of files in them and it would take a while to scroll down past all the files to the next folder. Is there an option that would allow me to jump past from one folder to the next folder in line, within the Flat View mode?

I know the point of Flat View is to view all the files at once but there are some folders that I wish to skip and jump right to the next folder, I am not sure if there is a hotkey to do that so I thought I would ask.

Thank you so much for helping me.

1 Like

Create a button or hotkey with

Select NEXT TYPE=dirs 

For the opposite direction, use

Select PREV TYPE=dirs
1 Like