Issues with dialogs

Since there were some changes in dialogues positions ~3/4 year ago (because someone used them in an unusual way), they are making me crazy.

When copy-window is open, parallel delete- or overwrite-confirmations simply don't come to front, They also are not shown in taskbar. When minimizing copy dialogue, they appear, but often you have to move to get the right one.

It's really annoying when you do more than one thing.

Can you give some steps that we can follow which will reproduce the problem(s) you're seeing?

Hi Leo, of course!

I am using dual mode. Just copy a large dir and then delete some files, but leave confirmation dialogue open (I do this e.g. while extracting and already set archive to delete). Then just delete or copy other things. If you want it more crazy, try to get some overwrite-confirmations from copy progress.

If you cant reproduce, I'll make a video, when problem occurs (it happens relatively often).

Am I doing the right kind of thing?

Here's my progress dialog config. The problem may only happen with certain combinations of settings:

Thnaks, can't reproduce at the moment. But e.g. when you leave copy and delete dialog open and then open another delete dialog, copy-dialog moves to background.

Another problem is, that not all dialogs are in taskbar.

I will make a video, when I find the scenario it happened. Actually I'm not working that much.