KingOfDaClick's Pack 2020 - (.ocb file only)

AHA!!!!!!

It now works fine. Thanks KODC.

Hi. I installed the theme this morning and just wanted to say that it's really beautiful. I love the way you can change the colors w/the wand for lots of variety. Fantastic work!

I'm customizing some of the toolbars, however when I switch to another colored theme using the "Wand", the new toolbar changes do not stick. They only work with the original colored theme I made the changes in. Is there anyway around this? Thanks!

HI HCOUR
thanks and i'm glad you liked the theme,

In regards to your question, that's one of the limitations this theme has. The wand button works by closing and opening different toolbars ...i've made different toolbars for each colored theme....now when you modify one colored theme (like you stated)...the modifications won't be applied to another colored theme because it is a totally different toolbar ....the only way around this is to modify all the colored theme individually one by one.

You can do this by clicking the wand button and selecting say "Blue"...make your changes..then click "brown" and again make your changes to that colored theme...and so on until you've gone through all the colored themes and done them all.

the good news is that when you have applied all your changes they will stick. i also recommend that you use the backup and restore and backup your configuration. this will save you from having to modify it ever again.

Anyways hopefully that will make things clearer about how the wand button works and how to manage it.

Cheers,
KingOfDaClick......

Ok, thanks. Sounds simple enough!

H

Hello,

I have installed your theme and I really like it, good stuff. I have one question. Ever since I "restored" my configuration to your theme, DOpus is no longer remembering the last windows size and location. I had backed up my own configuration before loading yours, and even restoring my old config does not seem to fix the problem. Do you know what controls this setting?

Cheers,
Russell.

I just figured it out. I just needed to resize my window and the click Settings > Set as Default Lister

Love this theme, but I had 2 questions that I can't seem to figure out. First, when you install the theme, and it's running and what not, do we have to keep the extracted folder created: "Extract to C:\KODC Themes", or can we delete that folder once we have installed the theme?

Also, when I click the favorites menu, I see items that aren't going to work on my computer, example: E:Movies, or something, but I don't know how to delete these entries that I don't want/need, how do you do that? Thanks again, beautiful work...

[quote="r3d DaWn"]Love this theme, but I had 2 questions that I can't seem to figure out. First, when you install the theme, and it's running and what not, do we have to keep the extracted folder created: "Extract to C:\KODC Themes", or can we delete that folder once we have installed the theme?

Also, when I click the favorites menu, I see items that aren't going to work on my computer, example: E:Movies, or something, but I don't know how to delete these entries that I don't want/need, how do you do that? Thanks again, beautiful work...[/quote]

Hi r3d DaWn
thanks glad you liked my skin...i worked pretty hard on it. In regards to the "C:\KODC Themes" folder, please don't delete that, if you do you'll lose the toolbar picture and the wand bottom won't work...
if it annoys u just right click on the folder and go propeties and check Hidden (that will hide the folder).

in regards to your second question, to click "Favorites" (on the menu), then click "edit Favorites"
propeties configuration window will popup, you'll see a list of catagories. click on "smartfavorites"... in there you'll see "clear smartfavorites lists" click on that.

hope that didn't sound too confusing,
Cheers,
KingOfDaClick

Thank you for the help...

thanks for this theme
but i did not find the download link
KODC.zip download
where do you put it

[quote="tigrevolant"]thanks for this theme
but i did not find the download link
KODC.zip download
where do you put it[/quote]

Hi, tigrevolant
the download link is under the screenshoots(pictures)
once you have downloaded the KODC.zip
unzip that to
C:\KODC

read the instructions put under the screenshots for further info...
cheers

Sorry, I have 1 final question to your theme I don't seem to find an answer for. That is the drives area of the theme, for me, does show all my drives/icons, but not in order, ie., c: d: e:, etc, but instead shows them up in scrambled manner, b: e: c: a: f: etc... Is there a setting or something that I have missed to get them arranged in order? It's not that big of a deal mind you, just wish to learn if and how it's done. Thanks again...

Edit the toolbar and see what it does. It's probably showing the drive buttons grouped by type.

I've tried to see if there is a setting to do in a certain order or something, but I can't find anything for that. It's not a big issue, just wanted to know if there was a setting for it. Thanks anyway...

Hi R3dDaWn
ok at the moment the drives are fixed to show hardrives then cdrom,network,removable

now if u want to change this ...go into
customize view...right click on one of the drive butttons and click "edit"...you'll then see

Go DRIVEBUTTONS=Fixed (harddrives)
or
Go DRIVEBUTTONS=cdrom,network,removable

you can sort them out how you like.....
if you just want it to show by alphabetical order...then just put "Go DRIVEBUTTONS" by itself

play around with those settings and you'll pick it up easy.....

anyways have fun..

that worked, thank you!!! One last question... While I don't use it, mostly because it's never worked, you have a control panel button created, but when I click on it, I get the error, " The file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel".. Is that a normal error? It's not a big deal, just wondering.. Thanks again for the support...

Hi R3d Dawn
i take it your most likely using Vista, this theme was created using xp and thats why you are getting that error.....only thing i can suggest is that you go to "customize mode", drag and drop the control panel shortcut from the start menu and drop it on the directory opus toolbar (replacing my one in there). you'll get a different icon which if you want you can easily change and it'll work like a charm.

also for your information .....you can basically drag and drop any shortcut from windows start menu and place it directory opus and make a shortcut button out of it (for easy access)

anyways Enjoy :laughing:

thank you for that answer...

I would like to change the command for the Moiunt button (mount, unmount), since the location of daemon.exe is different on my system. I've looked and looked, but cannot find anywhere to change that info (path and file name).

There does not appear to be a command line/function associated with that button....

Thanks for any help on this, btw, I love the theme....