This post links to a Configuration Backup (.ocb file). Unlike themes (.dlt files), configuration backups replace your entire configuration. Installing a configuration backup will change every single Opus setting, and all your toolbars, folder formats, etc., to the ones saved in the file by the author.
If you only want to affect visual settings then do not install configuration backups; only install actual theme files (.dlt).
If you install the .ocb file be sure to backup your own configuration first so that you can go back to it. Use Settings -> Backup & Restore to create a backup of your configuration.[/b]
*** 2018 update***
- Updated outdated Menu toolbar to latest DO 12 Menu toolbar (May 2018)
- Added to "Folder" Button - Create New Folder Button
- Added to "Rename" Button - Time-Stamp Names Button
- Added To "View" Button - "Check-Box Mode", "Full-Row Selection" & "Navigation Lock" Buttons
- Added to System Tools Button - "Slideshow" Button
- Renamed Trash Button to "Bin" and added Empty Recycle Bin Button.
SCREENSHOT 1 - (KODC 2018)
--To apply theme--
1 - Download file
2 - Extract to C:\KODC Themes
(MAKE SURE ITS NOT C:\KODC Themes\KODC Themes)
3 -.Use Settings -> Backup & Restore -Restore Configuration - Open
"C:\KODC Themes\KODC 2017.ocb" and fellow the installation steps from there
(Please note you will need to edit some of the buttons to correspond to your folder locations)
To change Drive Icons
Go to C:\KODC Themes\KODC Chameleon\
- Apply Cameleon Drive icons (folder)
- Apply FutureRain Drive icons (folder)
- Click on the drive letter that correspond with your hardware . for example if D: is a cd/dvd rom drive then open -
"Chameleon Drive icons - D drive - CD Drive.reg"
For more info read Leo's instructions
[url]HDD Letter Icons]
Credit goes to everyone who contributes to this site!!!
KODC Themes.zip (6.1 MB)