Large space in modified column

Hi guys,

Does anyone else have this problem...? I'm not sure if this has been around for a while but after installing v9.1.1.3 today I noticed a space to the left of the modified column.

Auto-size columns is switched on by default for all folders.

Cheers

Roly

[quote="blueroly"]Hi guys,

Does anyone else have this problem...? I'm not sure if this has been around for a while but after installing v9.1.1.3 today I noticed a space to the left of the modified column.

Auto-size columns is switched on by default for all folders.

Cheers

Roly[/quote]

1. Put the mouse pointer on the vertical line after Modified on title.
  2. Press the left key and hold it down.
  3. Move the mouse to the left

I think your problem will be solved

Hi Searcher,

That's not the problem... when I go to the parent folder and back the gap is there again. This shouldn't happen. When the column has a "proper" date such as 14/06/2008 23:44 it displays correctly. This only seems to occur when the date is "today" or "yesterday".

Cheers

Roly

If the column is set to auto-size then it reserves the max amount of space needed to display any timestamp (given your current Opus and locale settings).

You should find it's always the same width (unless you change settings).

[quote="leo"]If the column is set to auto-size then it reserves the max amount of space needed to display any timestamp (given your current Opus and locale settings).

You should find it's always the same width (unless you change settings).[/quote]

You're right... it is set to 55 whatever folder I look in.

So there's no way of changing this...? You've got to admit it would "look" better without the gap...

Cheers

Roly

Turn off the option to display names then - if you find it that bad...

I love the day names feature so I won't be switching it off... I suppose I can cope with it :slight_smile: