LED QHD+ 3200x1800 hiDPI support

On my 3200x1800 screen in windows 8.1 all the menus and text are real small. All other programs have hiDPI support , how can I get Opus 10 to do the same ?

Fonts and font sizes can be changed under Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts.

thanks - got the fonts readable but some of the menus are tiny ( like the "go back and go forward arrows) - at least it is now usable .. sort of....

Also on a 3200x1800 display ...

Font for FAYT text field is way too big: shows only top few pixels of each char.

Tried all Font Size settings in Prefs, but none seem to affect this field. I use it a lot, so it would be great if I could get the size that I need.

Also, on hidpi machines, several of the nav buttons on a lister titlebar are almost invisibly small. Same with the folder tree titlebar buttons.

I looked at the Prefs XML, but didn't see any additional fields that might fix the FAYT issue. Where does this field pick up its font and fontsize from?

Thanks in advance, and BTW, major kudos for 11.0 and the whole DOpus project. You guys are incredible.

Allen

Have you tried setting the file display toolbar's image to large? If the 32px icons are too small as well then have a look at this iconset Directory Opus 10 Default XL Toolbar Icons - 250 icons!
Its the same as the standard icons but then in 48px. You can put that icon set on top if you wan't all your buttons to be 48x48.

As for the folder tree buttons. I found out that if you use a large File diplay toolbar and turn on Settings>File display>Border> Align other lister element headers with the file display border. then the folder tree header buttons wil get a larger click area, it won't enlarge the icons but the buttons wil get bigger according to your largest icon of your file display toolbar icon.

Thanks, OpelOpus -- I have the large icons, and the top bar is large, and the microscopic buttons do have plenty of space around them. But my main problem is the FILTER bar. I was referring to it as FAYT, but it's the FILTER bar that's the problem. (The FAYT bar text is fine.)

The bottom lister bar and the one that pops up for filtering are not as big as the top lister bar, so the font assignment in the filter bar text field is too big for the field. Actually, its baseline is well below the bottom of the field, but the font would be readable otherwise. Sometimes when the field loses focus, the baseline moves up to the bottom of the text entry box, and it's readable. So although I would like to be able to adjust the font SIZE, perhaps there's a minor vertical alignment bug at work here...