Licencing question

Hi,

I have a single Pro license to DO. I purchased it for my home computer and used the free laptop license to install it on my work laptop.

The laptop is owned by my work. My IT manager noticed that your EULA doesn't permit installing the laptop license on a work owned computer. My apologies, I had totally missed this. Can you please tell me the best way to remedy this - do I just log in to my account and add a second license? I looked at this and it says it will cost another AUD $41, is this correct?

If this is what I need to do to comply with the EULA that's fine, just wanted to check before spending another $41. Also, can you tell me if there is a major update due in the next year or so? if so I might uninstall from my home computer and use the single license for my work computer for a while rather than spending $41 now and then more to upgrade both licenses.

I'm not trying to not pay for such great software - just that I need to justify adding another license now.

Thanks!

Please email sales@gpsoft.com.au with details of what you need and they'll work out the best thing to do.

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your quick response. I have sent the email.

I ended up purchasing a second license. Thanks again.