License manager error and lister error

Bought this software from Humble Bundle and download it, then when I click “Help”→“License manager”, the software crash,
It tells that the error(0xC0000005) occurred in thread 'dopus.licensemanager' at address 0x00007FF70C4F5519.

Also there is another problem, when I choose the lister "Metadata pane" in the toolbar, it tells me the error(0xC0000005) occurred in thread 'dopus_lister' at address 0x00007FF70BCB15C7, when I terminate this thread, the software crash.

The key of Directory Opus 12 Light must be redeemed by May 1st, 2017, so I want to get a solution at here. The software is awesome and I don‘t want to waste my key.

My system is Windows 10, 64-bit.

Please send us the crash dumps which will hopefully make it possible to see where things are going wrong.

Thanks for sending the crash dumps.

It looks as though this 3rd party DLL is involved with both crashes:

H:\Program Files (x86)\DTLSoft\HWBoxDock\DTLHWBoxDock64.DLL
05/Jan/2016 09:02

It's not a tool or DLL I'm familiar with, and I was not able to find any useful information about it based on its name, but hopefully it's something you recognise. I would first try seeing if there is an updated version of the tool available, which may fix the problem. A reboot is recommended after updating it, to ensure the old DLL is not still in use.

If there isn't a newer version of that tool, or if updating it does not fix the problem, please try using ShellExView to disable any shell extensions that are related to the tool or the DTLHWBoxDock64.DLL, then reboot and see if the problem still remains.

If it remains even after that, or if there are no related entries shown in ShellExView, please try uninstalling it & rebooting to see if the problem remains after that.

It's always possible the crash dumps are misleading and pointing to a DLL which is not really involved in the crash, so if you still get crashes with the tool out of the picture, please email the new crash dumps and we can see if they show something different. However, it seems quite likely the DLL is involved as all of the crash dumps so far have pointed to that DLL.

[quote="leo"]Thanks for sending the crash dumps.

It looks as though this 3rd party DLL is involved with both crashes:

H:\Program Files (x86)\DTLSoft\HWBoxDock\DTLHWBoxDock64.DLL
05/Jan/2016 09:02

It's not a tool or DLL I'm familiar with, and I was not able to find any useful information about it based on its name, but hopefully it's something you recognise. I would first try seeing if there is an updated version of the tool available, which may fix the problem. A reboot is recommended after updating it, to ensure the old DLL is not still in use.

If there isn't a newer version of that tool, or if updating it does not fix the problem, please try using ShellExView to disable any shell extensions that are related to the tool or the DTLHWBoxDock64.DLL, then reboot and see if the problem still remains.

If it remains even after that, or if there are no related entries shown in ShellExView, please try uninstalling it & rebooting to see if the problem remains after that.

It's always possible the crash dumps are misleading and pointing to a DLL which is not really involved in the crash, so if you still get crashes with the tool out of the picture, please email the new crash dumps and we can see if they show something different. However, it seems quite likely the DLL is involved as all of the crash dumps so far have pointed to that DLL.[/quote]

Well, I shut down this thread and reboot my computer, the problems are solved, I need to change my temperature secure software. Thank you!