Listary Issues

When using the Listary tool; and it injects a location to a lister, Opus isn't updating the recents file list, on the recents buttons.

I can't get the Listary bar to do a google search when Opus is focused (It will do it anywhere else). And their websearch hotkeys don't do anything. So 50% of the functionality of their tool is broken by using it with Opus, which apparently has integration with it (I've already posted about it in their forum.)

The only program that breaks Listary's functionality is the opposite of integration.
(Listary would have solved my issue with that google search button, but not if it doesn't work)

This seems like two issues in one post. The Listary issue should be reported to Listary's developer. We can't do anything about it, or at least could not do the initial investigation as we have no way to know what Listary is doing or expects in its own window.

With the recent lists, is it any different to navigating to a folder via normal methods?

You're right about the recents button. I didn't think to test it first. Ya, it's not updating at all. (*They, because it's the twin buttons on both listers on a dual lister layout).
My last recent entries were from like six hours ago. I've been steady working on buttons since then. I'm not sure what I changed to make is stop logging events.

I said that I did report the Listary bugs to Listary..
And you said in a previous post that you use Listary yourself. Since you are also an Opus developer, and Listary is breaking only in Opus, you would be just the man to talk to about it.

I don't use Listary but, even if I did, I don't write it or know it inside out. I'm not the person to ask about it, beyond very superficial questions like "what does it do?"

I keep testing this recents button. The only time it logged a new entry is when I went to a different drive. Then it stopped logging again. Maybe it has an issue with the lib:// alias.
G Drive

The right click on the go back button (recents list) is working fine. I could use that instead. But I think the recents button is buggy (just as a bug report).
Back Button

On a related note, my undo button list bugged out on me too. Related because it's a button that calls lists. I made it a three button. Undo works, undo close tab works, but the list doesn't populate, and the image bugs out into a semi translucent text title.
Undo List

I rebuilt the button to see if that would fix it. The old button on right click it was displaying an empty box. This new button just shows this:
Right Click

The image stays that way when I'm holding down the right mouse button on it, and returns to the original icon when I let go.

The undo log pane is working fine:

PLEASE. One question per thread.