Lister cursor Page-Down Bug

[Using the 64-bit version, with Win7.x64, font size is normal 100% dpi]

Since the upgrade to v10, cursor positioning within the file list of my lister operates inconsistently when using Page-Down.

For long pages, alternate Page-Down presses cause the lister cursor to move UP one file before paging down one screen on the next Page-Down keypress. This behavoir is consistent no matter the vertical size of the lister, and is independent of any menu and/or toolbar display.

It's not an application breaking bug, but it is annoying.

• Roy

Which version of Opus are you using? Check with the latest version in case it has been fixed. (The current latest version is 10.0.1.4 beta. The update checker won't find it as it's a beta; you can grab it via the link in my signature.)

If it's still happening in the latest version, which view mode are you using? (Details, List, etc.)

Does it only happen if the window is certain sizes?

This seems to refer to the same issue i reported in Bug? PgDn works properly only every other push?

It wasnt fixed with .03, and currently I'm posting this by phone, so I haven't tested .04 yet.

Do you have Preferences / Display / Options / Use visual style to draw items (Vista/Win7 only, overrides background colors) turned off?

I can reproduce it now, but only with that turned off (at least in combination with my other settings).

[quote="myarmor"]This seems to refer to the same issue i reported in Bug? PgDn works properly only every other push?

It wasnt fixed with .03, and currently I'm posting this by phone, so I haven't tested .04 yet.[/quote]

Still there in the newest beta.

[quote="leo"]Do you have Preferences / Display / Options / Use visual style to draw items (Vista/Win7 only, overrides background colors) turned off?

I can reproduce it now, but only with that turned off (at least in combination with my other settings).[/quote]

I use WinXP and it is not related to this option.

You can't turn that option on on Windows XP, so it makes sense. (I only see the problem when the option is off.)

Sure, I overlooked the "[..]when the option is off"

@leo, I guess it is. I've got no way of checking it yet due to thunder (everything is disconnected).

If you managed to reproduce it now and fix that case, then it should be gone (at least I hope so).
Just being able to reproduce it at all is progress compared to your last report to me regarding my bugreport about this issue.

Now I can confirm that that option is off. (finally the annoying thunder is gone).

This is fixed in the next update.

Nice :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Installed the newest beta 10.0.1.5 and the issue is gone. Awesome!!!

Yeah, a big thanks from me too..