I am very comfortable with editing settings in a text editor and not in UI. I am okay with initializing the settings in UI but I would like to do further editing in a text editor. Is it possible to edit Opus user preferences via a text editor?
I understand it may be be dangerous that is fine with me.
This is an issue I‘ve been running into allot lately. I will save an alias using the Opus prefs window and then later on one of the following happens
- After a clean up I rename my common folders
- Move Opus settings to a new PC that has a different user folder
- one folders name changes
and then all the paths the aliases point to are broken. Is there a way to mass edit these paths and even their alias names? Ideally something like a text file that opus uses to store its data would be great.
Just to remove doubt, is this also possible for other Opus settings such as
- Labels and their hex color codes
- The list of paths a lister layout opens
- The list of paths a style opens
- The paths a ‘Go "C:..." FOLDERCONTENT’ button/menu uses