Recolor the interface with a quick step?

Well, off course I’ve bought the version 13. That’s great... now I start to configure it like I like it.

Now, I started to put my hands in the colors, and then I wondered...
Why do we have to change every items in the color section? I see the default theme is blue / green (at least in dark). Why can’t we get an option to deliver quickly a new theme and recolor major parts of the available items?
By example, I wanted an orange interface... Now I have to manually enter a lot of times the orange color, and this won’t look really good (unless I spend 1 week on something so trivial than this) cause there are variations etc... and we manually enter the color.
Also, now we can also change windows colors...

Great... but it means a lot of time lost for the consumer.... if next months I want a green / red / cream or whatever I decided, I will again have to spend lot of time...

So tell me that I missed the option! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There isn't currently a way to simply tint all the existing colors. You have to go through all the colors if you want all of them to be different.

(I did this to make Purple mode! and it didn't take that long, FWIW.)

1 Like

Thanks Leo...

I hope you can put that somewhere around on a "could be a new feature to develop" list.

We did consider it but I'm not sure how well it would really work, and most themes don't just tint things while keeping the colors the same relative to each other, they change more than that.

Maybe, though. We would have to experiment with it and see what the results were like.

2 Likes