Middle Mouse Close Tab, Go to tab immediately Left?

I'd like to do: Middle Mouse Close Tab, Go to tab immediately Left

This is the final frontier for my middle-click love affair - but I can't seem to find where or how to configure it?

Go > Back ? but where ?

Currently (default?), the focus goes to the tab immediately Right.

Thanks for any Help ~

I can't think of a way to make middle-click on a folder tab do that instead of the default.

Is this true? For me at least, the last used tab get's the focus after closing the current tab and that's how I expect it to work. This behaviour is in line with Windows-Taskbar, Opera, VisualStudio and various more. I find myself loosing track and joy if the programm activates tab "blindly" by their order, and I honestly see no reason what it is useful for. Why do you expect the next tab to the left to be focused?

You could always first set focus to the immediately left tab, before closing the tab to the right.. o)

< Why do you expect the next tab to the left to be focused? >

because almost always for me, it's --- > "the last used tab get's the focus after closing the current tab and that's how I expect it to work" >

that's usually my work habit -- from L to R :slight_smile: but just now upon really inspecting it after your challenge (Is this true?),
i find there isn't a 100% default action -- it depends upon what level of a drive/directory i'm in.

I do have StrokeIt mouse gesture actions coded for Tab>Left and Tab>Right,
but it's just 1 less step if an action is automatic, eh?

oh well, it's a trifle of a request, as dOpus is such a fine piece of kit!
and why i'm happy to pay again at the version change (10 --> 11) to support the efforts involved.