MMB in power mode rename problem

If I have open 2 listers (power mode, single) and I want to click middle mouse button in inactive lister on file to rename it, it works wrong. When I click first time - Opus entering rename mode for a moment then revert and I must click MMB again. It happens because I'm using script onActivateLister with command "cmd.RunCommand("Set STATE=Source");" (and this command causes problem). Is any way to fix this? I'm using this command to set lister as active every time i click on top of lister or bring lister to front and it's useful.

I added one line to code - before I set lister as source, I check is already a source. It works in almost all cases except when I'm in rename mode in one lister and trying to click MMB in destination lister to rename file. It's rare situation so if it's difficult to reproduce or fix - is not so important bug. I think that "Set STATE=Soruce" deactivates somehow inline rename function.

Should be fixed in the next update.

I'm just reporting (in proper place, not in topic not related to this problem like I write before) that fix is needed to made again, because not working anymore in new versions of Opus.

What doesn't work?

The same problem that was fixed some versions ago. Now not working again. Description is in first two posts of this topic.

I can't reproduce it here.

Here is sample script:

function OnActivateLister(activateListerData)
{

var cmd = DOpus.NewCommand;
var closid = activateListerData.lister;
cmd.SetSourceTab(closid.activetab);
if (!cmd.IsSet("STATE=Source")){
cmd.RunCommand("Set STATE=Source");
}
}

Now open two single listers in power mode and try to click on title bar of destination lister. As you see - lister switch to source and I don't must to click anywhere inside it for made it source (what is this script made for).

But now try to click MMB on any file in destination single lister - it doesn't work. You must set lister to source first, then click MMB on file.

I hope that helps.

As I wrote in different topic - solution may be re-fix this problem or made option to switch single lister to source automatically when activate (any method - alt+tab or by clicking on title bar).