Multi Flavored Tabs?

Maybe it is there but I can not figure it out?

I was hoping that there would be different types of tabs:

1. File lists (as I can get now)
  2. Folder Tree (not possible?)
  3. View Window (not possible?)

BTW, this is a feature in another "super" filemanager, Fileprobe (no longer in development :frowning: ).

Just as a hint viking, we are extremely open to feature suggestions from our users (many of the new features in 8.1 came as suggestions on this forum). What we don't respond particularly well to is constant sniping along the lines of "well THIS other file manager can do it". If Fileprobe is as wonderful as you seem to think it is I suggest you stick with that.

[quote]
jon wrote:
Just as a hint viking, we are extremely open to feature suggestions from our users (many of the new features in 8.1 came as suggestions on this forum). What we don't respond particularly well to is constant sniping along the lines of "well THIS other file manager can do it". If Fileprobe is as wonderful as you seem to think it is I suggest you stick with that.[/quote]

I do indeed really like Fileprobe, it is a great filemanger with many unique features that I use daily. The problem is that the development stopped and it is not working with WINXP. I am therefore still using WIN2K, until I have found something to replace Fileprobe with.

So far, Opus seem to be the closest replacement alternative. It has many nice features not availalable in Fileprobe, but is missing some that I depend on in Fileprobe.

Please understand that I am not trying to put down Opus in any way what so ever, or gloat about another filemanger.

I am simply trying to put in feature requests and reference another filemanager (in this case Fileprobe) which has a particular feature. In this way people who has already seen such features in another filemanager can comment.

In addition, it may help yourselves decide if you would like to implement it based on how it has been implemented elsewhere.

Ok fine. But you will get further if you present your feature requests in a rational form explaining exactly how and why you would like a particular feature. Simply saying "Fileprobe can do it" is not going to help :slight_smile: