Multiple Labels

Please allow to give more than one label to a file.
Lable 1,Label 2,etc etc,...all showefd under the same column (or not,this is not important but i think it's better) but it's imoprtant to be able to sort a group by Label 1 or 2 or 3....

Sounds like you want to use status labels. They give you the option to use more than just one label, & you also can add your own types of status labels. They all will appear in a separate column.

https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/Labels1.htm

Regarding your sorting request i can't say at the moment, if it's possible, but maybe it is.

i tried but its not possible to sort and group by status
i think it's just something that allows to add an icon and change text color.

You can do this already, if you add the ADDLABEL argument to the Properties command that is setting the labels.

In the default configuration, it is done for Status Labels (so the icons they place on files can be stacked up), but not done for normal labels. But you can do it for both if you wish.

Can you explain me exactly how?
i can't see the link you give gpsoft.etc..... it's white page

i don't understand where i have to put this ADDLABEL

i tried to put it here but it doesn't work

For the website: Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser, or try another browser.

For the command, try adding ADDLABEL SETLABELTOGGLE, I think you may need both there.

Seems working but only if i set label from there. Not if i use the right click on the file (what i usually do)

Ehm no.
Grouping is not good,because if i have Label "Good" and "Bad" and i add "nice" "cool" "great" as second labels to the files that have "good" then i get 3 different groups but i just want Good and Bad to be separated.
The other Labels only need for the search buttons i dd

You would have to edit the right-click menu as well. If you edit something on a toolbar, it doesn't affect a separate menu; the two are independent things. So if you use both, you need to edit both.

Turn off Show in label column for the labels you only want to use for searching. They will then be hidden from the Location column, and thus ignored when you group by that column.