Need help programming copy/rename with numbered prefix

I'm having a little trouble figuring out to copy and then renumber a single file into multiple files with a programmed number prefix.

For example I have a file named
XXX Video File name.mp4
What I WANT to do is rename and copy this ONE file into several that have a numbered prefix like so

181 Video File Name.mp4
281 Video File Name.mp4
381 Video File Name.mp4
481 Video File Name.mp4
581 Video File Name.mp4
681 Video File Name.mp4
781 Video File Name.mp4

As of now I'm forced to rename them all by hand every week.

I have many programmed buttons where I usually just copy the file from the desktop using a programmed button which then sends it to the directories I need. Which is also what I need to do here, so it's possible to add the copy to (whatever directory) after copy/renaming it would be ideal.

The numbers in the front are necessary as this is used to program a digital signage player that plays files in numeric sequence.

Where do the numbers come from? Does the button generate them (what are the rules)? Or do you want to type them each time? (Just one number each time, or several at once?)

As of now I don't have anything as I'm not sure how to start and need this to be separate from the other "copy to" buttons I have created and probably shouldn't have mentioned as they're not really relevant.

Ideally I'd like to do just what is described above. Take one file and add the 3 digit numbered prefixes as shown with a single click so that I end up with the 7 copies numbered as such.

I have other scenarios where this would be very useful to me as well if I can get a working format example that I can understand.

These are for a digital signage player that works off numerical files. So often I'll have a single video file that needs to be duplicated and numbered in various ways. I've just been doing it by hand.

If the names are hardcoded then you can do this:

@firstfileonly
Copy HERE AS "181 Video File Name.mp4"
Copy HERE AS "281 Video File Name.mp4"
Copy HERE AS "381 Video File Name.mp4"
Copy HERE AS "481 Video File Name.mp4"
Copy HERE AS "581 Video File Name.mp4"
Copy HERE AS "681 Video File Name.mp4"
Copy HERE AS "781 Video File Name.mp4"

Select the file you want to copy and click the button, it will be copied to those names in the current folder.

Thank you, this helps. What would be better is if I could use ANY file and have the 3 digits appended to it. We go through this every month with changing filenames but need the numbers to as so as they are assigned a particular "slot" ie 281, 381 etc.

Wildcard for name?

3 digits appended, or 3 digits replacing "XXX" at the start (or something different)?

Forget the XXX, it's confusing things.

If "Video file" can be copied to "181 Video file", "282 Video file" etc, that would be great.

That can be done like this:

@firstfileonly
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "181 *"
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "281 *"
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "381 *"
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "481 *"
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "581 *"
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "681 *"
Copy HERE PATTERN * AS "781 *"

Yes this works great, thank you.
I'm continually impressed by how much I don't know Directory Opus is capable of, as much as what I do know. Seems like there's always a way to get something done.

Great support.