New License Needed?

I bought 32-bit version of DOPUS 10 about 1.5 years ago. I just built a new computer which is running Win7/SP1 64-bit. I transferred the set-up file to the new machine, but it will not install a 32-bit version on a 64-bit OS. I wiped the old system before I attempted installing DOPUS on the new machine, so I have no way of interrogating DOPUS help files for any answers. Do I have to buy a new license? Or is there a way to download the 64-bit version if I provide the original registration number?

You can download the 64 bit version from our website at gpsoft.com.au

Your licence is valid for either 32 or 64-bit. So just download and install the 64-bit version from the Download page of the GP Software web site, install, and register with your program licence. If you can't find that you can have the server resend this to your registered email address from the Support page of the web site.

Yepper... I am an idiot.

I don't know why it did not occur to me to just try the 64-bit download and then use the my old install certificate. I blame it on "new computer build" brain-fatigue. All installed now and my extensive customizations ported over perfectly. Thanks for the lightening fast reply to my rather inane post.