No more Select None cmmand?

Deselecting all files with a button is handy when using Power Mode
(handier than using the keyboard typing Ctrl-A followed by Ctrl-I)

Cannot find it in DO 13 anymore (not even under Edit, more selection) although it is refered to in the online help for Power Mode.

Has it been removed?

select none still works perfect

Fine...

But where do I find the button for it I could use out of the box with DO 12 and Power mode?

You have to make the button, using that command.

See the top of How to use buttons and scripts from this forum for how to create a button to run a command.

Sure, will do that, but still the new DO 13 online manual in the Power Mode selection section says:

" Use Customize mode to add the Select NONE command to your toolbars (e.g. in the Edit menu). This is not included in the default toolbar set, but you may want to add it manually and assign a hotkey to it if you are going to be using power mode."

and for DO 12 that meant a (nice icon included) ready to use button...

Maybe time to change from Power mode to Details mode (givng up on a good old habit)

Any chance that someone still has the original button definition (including icon) that was available in DO 12?

The manual is just telling you to make a button for the Select NONE command, the same as we're saying in this thread.

It's a very simple process to create a button, and will take less time than typing this reply took.

The icon is easy to find as well (the icon picker has a search field, just type none into it).

We'll add it to the Customize > Commands tab as well, to make it easier to find, but it's really easy to make the button already. Just follow the steps under Raw Commands in the page I linked above.

Thans for all the info and the helping hand.
Worked like a charme...

And yes, readding it to the Customize->Commands tab will make it easier to find for old fashoin Power Moe users like me. I like the idea :slight_smile: