No progress when converting files via cmd

I'm using this command to covert files:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Image HERE PRESERVEASPECTRATIO width=1920 height=1920 NOENLARGE PRESERVEASPECTRATIO QUALITY=90 REPLACE=always [file1] [file2] [file3] ...

It works fine, except it doesn't display correct progress. I mean, the progress window pops in, but it doesn't display percentage of the overall progress (either in the window or in the taskbar color). Is there any way to fix this?

If you get the new FilterCmd add-in v1.1 which I just updated, you can run this from outside of Opus, and the progress dialog will behave similar to what you'd get from inside of Opus:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd FilterCmd FILE "file1" "file2" "file3" CMD Image HERE width=1920 height=1920 NOENLARGE PRESERVEASPECTRATIO QUALITY=90 REPLACE=always 

Split up so it's easier to see (but everything should be on a single line when you run it for real):

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd
   FilterCmd FILE "file1" "file2" "file3"
   CMD Image HERE width=1920 height=1920 NOENLARGE
       PRESERVEASPECTRATIO QUALITY=90 REPLACE=always 

The file paths must be full paths, not relative paths or filenames on their own. If they contain spaces, the need "quotes" around them, otherwise quotes are optional.

I don't use these features very often, so forgive my ignorance, but is the duplicate PRESERVEASPECTRATIO important?

No, it's redundant, but won't do any harm either. I had copied it from the original command / post without noticing, but have removed it now. (I've left the original post alone, so it's still in that.)

Thanks, this works fine.