No way to reset theme!

I just downloaded and imported a 'dark' theme, assuming I could easily switch back to the default setting. But actually, no! Other posts mention a 'plain.dlt' theme which apparently no longer exists.

Seriously, am I stuck with this dark theme? Is there no way back? Did I have to create a 'default' theme before I imported another one?

How can I fix this?

Does not work (latest version available today).

To anyone else reading - you need to click 'File > Save New Theme' on your default settings and create a new 'back to basics' theme before mucking about with themes. For some reason, there is no 'reset' in the theme editor.

I just deleted the DOpus prefs in the 'roaming' folder, took the hit of losing my other preferences (registration survived the process), and did this process myself. Now I can switch between a default theme (not provided by installation) and any other theme.

Which settings are not resetting for you when you do what that post says?

FWIW, we have plans to improve the themes system in the future, including auto-saving a backup theme when you load a new one. But you should be able to reset to defaults in a few clicks with the current code if you follow the steps in the post I linked.