Not keeping settings and losing files on move cmd

Hi, I've just discovered this great program and am playing around with it before I decide to buy it, but I am having problems with two things.

The first one is that the settings in the (I'm not sure of the name - sorry) of the bar that goes aross with the "size/type/attr/modified" etc never keeps it's settings. I untick everything except for Name/Size/Type as that is all I am interested in, but when I reshow the program on my desktop all the other settings are back again.

The second one is a real pain. When I move a folder from one partition to another the folder goes but the contents disappear. Not in the recycle bin or anywhere to be found. I have been using the button to do this.

I would appreciate any help with these

Have a nice day :smiley: :slight_smile:

Check out this thread regarding the extra columns you're seeing:

resource.dopus.com/modules/newbb ... umpost3247

Regarding your problem when moving folders, I've never heard of this happening before. Do you see the contents of the files get moved (in the progress dialog)? The files must go somewhere since it isn't possible for Opus to simply delete a directory (the OS won't allow it).

It might be worth looking in the Log (Tools -> Output Window) to see what happened. If you don't see any information go to Preferences, Logging and set it to Maximum, then try another move and see what the log says.

Also, let us know which folders you are moving from and to.