Nudel Thumbnail Bar

This is a great toolbar, finally being able to rotate images with out either havng to Save As, or using Windoze Explorer! :smiley:

I cannot however get it to display the thumbnail Image resizing buttons or slider.

please help :cry:

Those items only display when you are actually in Thumbnails mode. Perhaps thats your problem.

Also you have to have turned on Dynamic thumbnail resizing in Preferences / Listers / Thumbnails

[quote="jon"]Also you have to have turned on Dynamic thumbnail resizing in Preferences / Listers / Thumbnails[/quote] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its good to talk.......

Very many thanks.

:opussanta:

Hello,
I finally got Nudel's Thumbnail Toolbar installed (after searching a half hour for how to in a half dozen locations). Anyways, if I chose the 256x256 button DOpus crashes instantly. However if I use the slidebar I can change to Max with no problem.

Thanks for the bar Nudel.
I think this will serve me well with the work that I do.

Respectfully,
Landis

Works ok here... does it happen in ANY folder you try this with? If not, how many images are in the folder you're trying this with, what types of images are in there, and are there other filetypes than just images? Can you try and narrow down whether or not it's the result of a particular file (or files) in the folder where it happens in?