Office 2003 Style Highlighting

Anybody have a color combination that looks like Office 2003 orange ?

I've tried to get it to look like that and I can't even get close.

Like this one?

[Office 2003 Silver)

I loaded that theme but the menus are still sliver/gray. It didn't change them to the orange. :question: :question: :question:

(There's not much point asking the same question twice in three difference forums so I've deleted at least one of your other posts)

The colours for the menus are configured in Prefs - Toolbars - Appearance.

You can make the side gradient any colour combination you like.

The Highlight base color is the one used by Opus to highlight buttons and menu items. Opus itself creates the gradient based on your highlight colour.

Of course you need to turn on Office 2003-style highlighting - same place in Prefs.

As for the actual colour - just load the theme and look at the highlight colour...

Alternatively, do what I did when I created the theme - take a screenshot of Office 2003 and load it into a paint program to view the colour's RGB.

I think I will try color picker but it is hard to get the proper colors. I'm not sure why the menu's are not changing to orange.

The menus wont change to orange.

The highlight colour is the highlight colour.

The gradient colours are for the office like gradient bar. The background of the menus is set either by your toolbar or by windows depending how you have it configured.

Orange menus would look bloody awful tbh.

[quote="tanis"]The menus wont change to orange.

The highlight colour is the highlight colour.

The gradient colours are for the office like gradient bar. The background of the menus is set either by your toolbar or by windows depending how you have it configured.

Orange menus would look bloody awful tbh.[/quote]

I meant highlight color. The thing that makes it look bad is that the base color is used for active buttons instead of the gradient color, in the picture I'm hovering over the thumbs button: