Offset TitleBar on when Display scaling set to 100%

Could not find this mentioned on here but with 12.7 and probably previous versions (not tested) on my current setup if "Scale and Layout" is set to 100% then the Window TitleBar is offset from the main window.

It could actually be that main DOpus window becomes slightly extended to the right as if I look on my laptop screen then the edge of the window is visible there if DOpus is maximized on the external screen.

This is a small yet pretty annoying cosmetic issue and hope someone can advise on how to resolve it.

If I set Display Scaling to 125% the issue goes away. I can replicate the issue on both the laptop and external screen. The exact same thing happens if I set the Scaling to 100%

Running Windows 10, ThinkPad T460s with a Dell Screen connected via DisplayPort. I cannot replicate the issue with any other app/program and think I have tried everything on here.

2017-11-29_18-27-14

It's a Windows bug. You'd need to report it to Microsoft (although they'll ignore you, of course).

1 Like

Thanks Jon!

Why does it only effect DOpus though. I have tried every other program I have on here and just cannot replicate the issue.

EDIT: OK, my bad, found one other with the same issue lol

It's not that display scaling is 100% but that it's not the same scaling system-wide.

Either the scaling was changed without rebooting, or two monitors with differently scaling amounts are being used a once. Both situations put Windows into mixed DPI mode which triggers numerous bugs in the OS itself, particularly the window borders.

2 Likes