One PC, dualbooting two windowses, one Directory Opus

Hello,

I have a license for Directory Opus and I wonder if I can activate it on a two separate Windows installations that are on the same PC. Im dualbooting into two Windowses. Both windows are online. Will this be a problem? Please let me know. Thanks.

That's usually fine. From the Common purchasing, upgrading and licensing questions FAQ:

I want to use Opus on a virtual machine or dual-boot system, do I need another licence?

Generally, you do not need additional licences for VMs or in a dual-boot scenario. In general, one physical machine equals one install licence. That is, the physical machine the VM or VMs run on must have a licence, and you can also use these licences in the VMs. But you can't move a VM to another physical machine unless that machine also has a licence covering it.

The exception to this would be when using a hosted VM like a Microsoft Azure cloud server, in which case you would need a separate licence for that virtual machine.

If you aim to install Opus on a Terminal Server or similar machine with multiple concurrent users, please contact us for licencing details.