OneDrive Synced folders cannot detect content change

I'm happy to report we have a fix for this, it should be available in the next beta version (13.3.1).

5 Likes

Excellent, this is good news. Thanks for taking a look at this!!!

Hi, Guys,
I noticed 13.4 release has this covered.
Directory Opus 13.4 - New Releases - Directory Opus Resource Centre (dopus.com)

1 Like

13.4 has numerous issues, not the least the inability to move large block files, the transfer rate is abysmal the inability to use third-party programs like Teracopy is making it impossible to use this version. I am running this on an I7 12th gen with 128Gig of RAM and it just took 25 minutes to transfer 500 eps files within the same disc, the transfer rate was never that great but this is absurd. We have taken every precaution and proactively tried to make an environment to make this work and it has been impossible.

You've posted this in a random thread. Please make a new one if you want support.

By default, Opus 13 copies files using the same API as File Explorer, and this didn't change in 13.4. The only difference that might affect things is 13.4 was signed with my authenticode key rather than Jon's, which might cause bad antivirus to treat it differently when copying files.

You can change the file copy method back to the one Opus 12 used via Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced: [Filesystem] copy_allow_delegation = False, but it's usually best to leave it as-is.

Greetings Opi

OBSERVATION = For the first time I am unambiguously seeing this issue on a corporate laptop (No Opus ever installed/run) from Windows Explorer.

COMMENT = I thought it worth noting this observation here given how long and painful this matter was and so far as I knew without any fix (Although I see the @Jon comment Feb 23 that Opus has come to some sort of fix for which I for one am grateful for!)

FORUM ETIQUETTE = I know it is not always good form to add to an old post I thought since I am making an observation only on this matter it is ok!