Open dialog

I just want to know if i have understand this :

This control sequence causes Directory Opus to display an Open File dialog, letting you select a file. The name of the selected file is then inserted into the function. You can also optionally supply the title string for the file dialog and a default value for the filename. This is done using the vertical bar inside the control sequence itself. For example, {dlgopen|Select filename|dopus.txt} This would use Select filename as the dialog title, and the default filename would be dopus.txt.
So normally, i can choose only dopus.txt files ? So why i can see and select all files ?

It says the default filename would be dopus.txt. In other words, when the dialog opens the filename will be set to dopus.txt which you can then edit or replace, or just hit return if you want to specify dopus.txt

It doesn't say anything about filtering what else is shown.

No. dopus.txt is just the default filename returned by the dialog if you select nothing.

You can choose whatever file you want. This filename will then be returned by the dialog.

Today i try to use this {dlgopen|Select filename|dopus.txt}...
but filename is not set to dopus.txt and why default folder are Logs ?

I see the same thing (logs dir, and no default filename). I've sent in a bug report as the command looks correct to me.