Open Windows Explorer From Current Lister

How do I create a function to open windows explorer from the current active lister?

See Open in Explorer, in the Buttons area.

u can also right click on the lister header folder path/link ... there should be an "open in explorer" available .. if that is all you want
does not work for the root drive

Thanks, Leo! That was exactly what I was looking for. Since Dopus 10 doesn't support Alcohol 120%'s "Mount Image" feature for ISO files, I'm using that button to open windows explorer of my current lister and mounting them in windows explorer. Cheers!

If Alcohol 120% has a command-line for mounting ISOs, you could probably re-create the context menu as an Opus command so you don't have to do that. I'm not familiar with the program though.

At this moment I have not installed alchool but try to see if these buttons work
Select your image and push "mount" button

Mount:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button display="both" label_pos="right"> <label>Monta Immagine</label> <tip>Monta l&apos;immagine selezionata in Alcohol 120%</tip> <icon1>%programfiles(x86)%\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\Alcohol.exe,0</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>&quot;%programfiles(x86)%\alcohol soft\alcohol 120\AxCmd.exe&quot; 1: /M:&quot;{filepath$}&quot;</instruction> </function> </button>

Unmount:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button display="both" label_pos="right"> <label>Smonta Immagine</label> <tip>Smonta l&apos;immagine dal drive virtuale di Alcohol 120%</tip> <icon1>%programfiles(x86)%\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\Alcohol.exe,0</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>&quot;%programfiles(x86)%\alcohol soft\alcohol 120\AxCmd.exe&quot; 1: /U</instruction> </function> </button>