Opus 12.6.2 expanding all drives to 2 levels of subfolder

I think I've found what was causing this and have made a change for the 12.6.3 beta* which we are about to put out.

(*It's possible the beta is already being built and my change has missed the cut, in which case I'll send a special build for you to test like we did with the file change issue.)

Awesome, thanks.

It looks like it made 12.6.3 (beta). Can you tell me anything about what the issue was?

The code to expand a tree branch will expand the second level if the first is already fully expanded. This is so you can push + on the numpad twice to do that intentionally, as a feature.

The same code was used while building the tree, which was usually fine, but I think something was causing it to be called twice on the same branch in your user's case.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm wondering if it's still a mystery why ALL drives on the computer would have been expanded not just the drives the user had 'open' in their Opus profile,

I am happy to report that 12.6.3 (Beta) solved the user's Folder Tree expansion problem.

Thank you very much for your help in sorting this out!

Jason

1 Like