Opus Light Locking up when using Wacom tablet

Hey~! I just recently got started with Opus and I really love it so far! I might even upgrade to the pro version, everything looks promising, thanks for the useful tool. :>

I've run into a wee problem, however. When using Opus Light (current version, I'm up to date) with a mouse, there is no problem. When interacting with it with my wacom tablet, however, it freezes, and no longer responds to clicks, drags, anything, until I move my mouse. sometimes the pointer will shake all around and highlight things as I touch the mouse, but opus works fine after that until I click on it with the pen.

I noticed I can use the scroll bar with the pen by dragging, without any consequence, however, clicking on a file or on the background area causes it to lock up until I touch my mouse. This makes opus unusable while I'm painting, unless I shift across my work station back to my mouse, which is a shame because it's otherwise amazing.

If there's any other info you need from me to help figure this out, let me know! I wouldn't be surprised if I messed up a setting somewhere, I played around with a ton of them.

• B / MF

See this thread (particularly the last couple of posts).

1 Like

o: !!

I disabled windows and ink and it works perfectly now, thank you so much!

I could have sworn I already had it off, but this wouldn't be the only setting the new windows update switched on me it I did.

I'm looking forward to having opus be added to my list of painting buddies, thanks again!

• B / MF
1 Like