That new sprockets negatives:
- It covers the thumbnail content, and i mean it, because its HUGE - I think it covers something about 10% of an thumbnail.
- Barely visible on some thumbnails despite the size of the overlay image.
- The size and position on thumbnail is not constant as it "tries" to adapt to every thumbnail - which is kind of distracting.
- Reminds me of dead people photos. Not a positive thoughts, you know.
That new sprockets positives:
- I dont see any over the old ones...
Even help section states that sprockets are on sides (i know, i know, you can easily rephrase it according to the changes...)
Overlay film sprockets on videos and animations: Adds film sprockets to the sides of video and animation thumbnails.