Pass variables to a script

I have a VBscript that opens a program a once for each command-line argument the script receives. I have a button that runs the script. I'm wondering if there is a way to send my currently selected files as arguments to the script. (I have a moderate amount of VB experience, but little VBscript.)
Any help would be much appreciated.

I may not have been clear enough.
The script is not a separate file, but contained within the button. (I can accomplish my goal with an external script, but would like to keep it inside DOpus.

Sorry for the double-post, but I couldn't find a way to edit my first one.

Inside the button:
[[OBSOLETE] "Abusing" Rename Scripts to do other things with file info)
(See the examples linked at the top of the post once you're understood the example in the post itself. The linked examples let you put everything into a button without creating a rename preset.)

Outside the button:
[One Hotkey for 2 commands)

FAQ:
Why can't I edit my posts?

However after my letter (of course if after clicking on Submit I don't see he is answered earlier :laughing:) Leo will suggest you except for renaming, using an external VBScript is safer of internal VBScript, but you can define a DOpus Function in Settings -> Customize -> Commands -> User and call it by your key.

Regards

P.S: Why you didn't want to use Leo continual recommendation? If it is because you want to save your script in DOpus Import & Export pack file, you can put your script in /dopusdata\scripts dir. This directory and its contents is supported by DOpus Import & Export option.

quoteIf it is because you want to save your script in DOpus Import & Export pack file, you can put your script in /dopusdata\scripts dir.(...)
[/quote]
That's the main reason!

Thanks for your help guys.