Paste files to telegram

In normal folder tab, I can use ctrl+c/ctrl+v to copy&paste files directly into Telegram ( default explorer or all other explorer-like app can do the same thing). But it can not work in the search result tab, is anything I can do to make this function work ?

Thanks

Can you copy & paste the same file from Search Results in Opus into a new folder in File Explorer? If that works, the problem is more likely to be on the Telegram side of things.

I'd also check what happens if you go to the file's real location and copy & paste it from there. That may reveal it's the file (or folder it's in, e.g. one with a very long path) which Telagram has the issue with, rather than Search Results being the cause.

Try a little script.

// https://resource.dopus.com/t/paste-files-to-telegram/47405

function OnClick(clickData) {
	DOpus.SetClip(clickData.func.sourcetab.selected);
}
Button as XML
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none">
	<label>CopyFilesFromCollection</label>
	<icon1>#clipcopy</icon1>
	<function type="script">
		<instruction>@script JScript</instruction>
		<instruction>// https://resource.dopus.com/t/paste-files-to-telegram/47405</instruction>
		<instruction />
		<instruction>function OnClick(clickData) {</instruction>
		<instruction>	DOpus.SetClip(clickData.func.sourcetab.selected);</instruction>
		<instruction>}</instruction>
	</function>
</button>

How to use buttons and scripts from this forum

Thanks for all the reply

1. Search Results ( Everything search result tab ) can copy & paste to the Opus other tabs and the Windows explorer.

2. If open the parent path of the target file in Search Results to a new Opus tab, then copy & paste to Telegram can work form the new tab. Just like I said, in normal Opus floder tab , it can work

3. Tried the script and the script can copy & paste to Telegram sucessfully from the search result tab.

So, what's the root cause? Could I make copy & paste work without using a new Button & script ?

Thanks a lot.