Position of context menu item

I’ve added an option in the “All files and folders” context menu which I would like to appear underneath the Directory Opus Zip command menu item but above the seperator line so it doesn’t get grouped with cut/copy.

When I look at the Context menu I don’t see the Directory Opus Zip command just the following items.

Cut
Copy
Paste

Create Shortcut
Delete
Rename

Properties

If I place the new option above Cut it appears above Directory Opus Zip if I select a few files and then right click and if I select one file and right click it appears below the zip option but also below the seperator line like this.

Directory Opus Zip

New option here
Cut
Copy

I would like it to always look like this regardless of how many files I have selected.

Directory Opus Zip
New option here

Cut
Copy

Where do I go to set the order?

Regards.

EDIT: Alternatively is there anyway to move the Directory Opus Zip command? If I can move that I would group all my new entries in a new section at the bottom below properties?

If you are hiding 3rd-party context menu items then you should be able to use this command to place the Opus Zip context menu (it works the same way as placing external context menus back after hiding them):

FileType CONTEXTFORCE CONTEXTMENU={E9FE4040-3C93-11D4-8006-00201860E88A}

I’m hiding all the stuff other software adds to the context menu and only showing opus ones. I’ve creted a new action at the bottom and set the function to Standard function (opus or external) and then inserted your code but nothing shows up when I right click. Does this code display the Opus Zip menu? If so then won’t I get two copies of this option as it’s already being displayed, I just want to move it?

Apologies, I was talking rubbish. The contextmenu command I pasted above hasn't been needed (and hasn't had any effect) for a long time, it was just left over in my context menus from years ago. I thought it worked as it was in the same place as the Opus zip items but that was just a coincidence by the look of it.

An alternative would be to turn off the Opus zip menus and then add menu items yourself that do the same things. The commands are straight forward but one thing you can't do (as far as I know) is emulate the way the "Add to foldername.zip" menu changes its name to reflect the selected item. :frowning:

lol no wonder I was totally confused. I'll take a look at recreating the zip function menu although the "Add to foldername.zip" feature is quite nice.

Thanks