Possible incorrect information presented by Settings -> Filetypes

This is just an observation for whatever it's worth, but I just noticed that Settings -> Filetypes may be giving incorrect information.

For example, on my system at the moment, the entry for ODT correctly shows Opens with OpenOffice Writer

but Edit then incorrectly shows all the Actions as LibreOffice commands.

NirSoft FileTypesMan, on the other hand, despite identifying the filetype as a LibreOffice.WriterDocument shows OpenOffice commands in the equivalent of the Actions.

I strongly suspect this is somehow caused by my having several times uninstalled whichever of OpenOffice or LibreOffice is installed and then installing the other and now having both installed. Still the information presented by FileTypesMan seems more correct than that presented by Opus File Types.

The Open verb may not be what double-click runs. For example, if the Open With system has been used to override it.

OK, that's another issue I probably don't understand, but wouldn't one at least expect both programs to show the same thing for the Open verb. Granted that even if the answer to that is Yes, there is still the unanswered question of which is correct.

FileTypesMan might be showing the filetype which Open With redirects to, although I'm not sure. Would need to look through the registry settings to say for certain.

(The filetypes system in Windows is a complete mess, to be honest.)