Posting a PDF file?

I put together a PDF file that largely contains a list of suggestions I would like to make for Directory Opus. I just emailed it to Directory Opus support and I was told the appropriate venue was to post on the Resource Centre.

Is there any way I could get this PDF file into a posting? I am looking at the POST A NEW TOPIC screen and I see several buttons for uploading:

IMG
URL
Upload attachment

I suppose I've answered my own question. I assume that by pressing the “Upload attachment” button and following the instructions for uploading that I can get a PDF file uploaded into a posting.

So, then, is this the correct way to upload a document? Will the document be accessible to people selecting my post? Is there anything I should know about? Are there size limits to uploading. The PDF file I want to upload is about 3.5 MB.

Posting a huge list of things all together is rarely good as it makes it impossible to discuss anything in detail.

You can do it if you just want to dump a load of ideas on us and don't want any discussion of them, but otherwise it's better in separate posts.

Thank you. I guess I probably will split up my list then.