Powershell here?

So, this shortcut for a standard powershell works with a UNC path (the same as Opus does basically):
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -noexit -command "cd '\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Backup\ShadowProtect\server1'"

If I then go to the advanced properties of that shortcut and tick 'Run as administrator', it launches the elevated powershell, but the shell has the following error:

cd : Cannot find path '\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Backup\ShadowProtect\server1' because it does not exist.
At line:1 char:1
+ cd '\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Backup\ShadowProtect\server1'
**+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
**    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Bac...1682-server-001:String) [Set-Location], ItemNotFoundE**
**   xception**
**    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetLocationCommand**

I'm not sure why it works in the standard context and not in an elevated context. I'll do some googling and see if I can find anything.

EDIT:
So, if I just open two PS's, one elevated and one standard and run this command:
cd "\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Backup\ShadowProtect\server1"
The standard shell will CD happily to the UNC path, but the elevated one throws an error saying the path couldn't be found...?

Looks like an issue unique to my system, if you have any thoughts they would be appreciated, but it doesn't look like this is an Opus issue. Cheers.

So as an addendum to this, for anyone else facing issues with elevated powershells on UNC paths or mapped drives:

Seems to be a fairly well known problem, a quick scan of that post suggests the best bet will be to use PS-Drives in the PS profile, or to try and alter the DOPUS shortcut to utilise 'net use'. When I have more time, I'll play around and if I stumble on a fairly workable answer, I'll add it here.

Powershell.exe has an -ExecutionPolicy switch. Maybe it's worth trying and see if it helps for this special case? I almost always let my cmd/powershell scripts run with "-executionpolicy unrestricted" on the commandline to get around system specific settings/policies.