Preferences questions

Hi, Leo! I want to use these, so I set them to True
Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced / open_container_in_tabs
Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced / save_button_editor_pos

But it seems they don't work. Right click on a item in a collection > Select "Open Containing Folder", DO doesn't open the containing folder in a new tab. The Button Editor Dialogs don't save their position, they just appear in the center of the screen as usual. What can I do to get them work? Please help me.

Another problem is I can't find these options
Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced / copy_nonbufferio_threshold
Preferences / File Display Modes / Thumbnails / Enable dynamic thumbnail resizing

where could I find them or are they just available in some specified cases?

Thanks, guy!

I'm using DO 10.1.0.2 (4619) x86 on Windows XP SP3.

Hi, please link your account if you want help from me specifically.

The first two questions would be better as separate threads, too.

I'll quickly answer the second two questions:

1. copy_nonbufferio_threshold should be there, unless you're running Opus in "Light" mode. It's definitely right there for me.

2. Dynamic thumbnail resizing is always enabled these days. There isn't an option to disable it anymore. If we still have a FAQ or anything in the manual that still points to that old option then please let me know and I'll update it.

[quote]Hi, please link your account if you want help from me specifically.

The first two questions would be better as separate threads, too.[/quote]
I got it.

No, I'm running Opus in Pro Mode. You see the screenshot, the option is not there:

This option is still there, in the manual, you should update manual.

Non-buffered IO isn't supported on XP.

Where in the manual?

I've added a note to the non-buffered IO option that it doesn't appear on Windows XP.

I found where the old/removed dynamic thumbnail resizing was mentioned on the Prefs / Thumbnails Mode page and removed that. If it's mentioned anywhere else, let me know.

(Both changes in the pipeline for the next release.)