Preview on batch rename DO9.1 messed up

Ever since i upgraded to the latest release of 9.1 ... if i do a batch rename and then click trhe preview button... it shows the preview, but makes the window as long as my screen and i lose all the button, to remove the preview or to accept the rename. The buttons are there so long as I do not click preview.... anyone else having this issue?

No problem here. Do you have a rename script selected, or just a normal wildcard/regexp rename?

It does not matter if i preselect a template or simply press preview as soon as the box comes up. I am including a screen cap of what I see. Normally i would see a small preview box. with the buttons below it. Now i see a large preview window, no buttons, and it is maxed out in terms of the height of my screen. It does not go full screen or anything, just height wise. All was fine with 9.0.0.9. This only happened when I performed an upgrade

One thing you can try is max out your resolution to see if its shows the buttons then & just resize the box then change it back to your normal resolution as this has happened to me with lots of programs.

You should be able to resize the window by the top edge, and it should then remember the last-used size.

If for some strange reason none of that works, you can open /dopuslocaldata\State Data\windowstate.osd in notepad and whack the rename line - i.e. (yours will be different):

<rename data="3" rc2="-560,-159,560,159" />

When you relaunch the rename dialog, Opus will revert to the most basic state for the dialog and you can resize it etc etc from there.

I'm sort of curious to know what the values in the rename tag say 'now' though :smiling_imp:.

that is what was in that file...

I erased it and all is well... the screen was on a laptop and the resolution had been maxed out, so i could not make it any bigger. Strange that it would get mucked up like that when i did an upgrade.

Anyhow, all is working again.... Many thanks :slight_smile: