Print Folder command behaviour

If I have a folder containing several files, none of which are selected, and I execute PRINT folder...

[ol]
[li]the Print Folder Contents dialog pops up[/li][li]I specify a destination for the file list and click OK.[/li][li]I click OK a second time to dismiss the reassuring "Folder printed successfully." dialog.[/li][li]the Print Folder Contents dialog remains.[/li][li]I press Cancel to dismiss it.[/li][/ol]
If I now do exactly the same thing with N files selected (where N is at least 2), after pressing Cancel in the last step, the Print Folder Contents dialog immediately pops up again and the process is repeated N times. The same happens if I execute PRINT folder=selected. A bug?

While I'm on the subject, I don't recall ever wanting to run Print folder again immediately after executing via the dialog, so for me it's just an extra unnecessary click and I'd like to suggest an option for the Print Folder Contents dialog to close immediately after execution.

Regards, AB

10.2.0.3 should have the multiple-prints/selection problem fixed now.

I don't know if it's the reason why it does it, but the Print dialog staying open after printing/exporting makes it easy to change a few things and re-do the output if it didn't give you exactly what you want the first time round. I don't use it frequently enough to mind either way, just trying to think why it might stay open.