Printing selected PDF files

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to directly print selected PDF files to a system printer? This would be on a system without the full Adobe Acrobat.

Thanks

Mike

Short of running the files through another PDF equivalent utility first, and there are lots of them out there, I can't think of any way to do it.

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (as in the tool for creating PDF files) but do have Adobe Reader (or Acrobat Reader) then you can just right-click the files and select Print, I think.

Thanks for the replies. 'Print' shows and works from Explorer, but does not show up in DO. I've tried with 'Windows Context Menu Items' both hidden and shown, with no change. Also, there is nothing assigned for 'Print' in the windows file associations or DO file associations.

I do not have Acrobat, just Reader.

Thanks,

Mike

Found a way. Add /p /h to the "acrord32.exe" "%1" as in "acrord32.exe" /p /h "%1" . I can't find this documented anywhere and Adobe says they don't support command line switches, but it works. It does leave one Reader window minimized when done, but close enough.

Thanks,

Mike