Problems after marking images in the viewer

Sorry for repeating this request. But the way it works now, it is not optimal. If i'm in a folder, then mark some images, i expect the command GO BACK to go back from the collection to the previous folder, which would be the most natural way of navigation. Instead i have to search the previous folder elsewhere. Maybe you consider to make an option for this. Thanks!

The marked images collection opens in a new tab. Since it's a new tab, it doesn't have any history to go back to.

The folder for the old tab will still be there, though, in the previously-active tab. (Assuming the folder was open in the lister and the viewer was launched from it. If the viewer was opened from outside of Opus then the folder for the images may not be open anywhere, of course.)

You can also right-click collection items and choose the option to open their containing folders if you need a way to get to the folder and it is not already open somewhere. (At least, I think that is in the default configuration these days.)

Yes, i know ther is a previous tab. Anyway, it seems i always need an extra click then, because that tab uses the green symbol lock, so i have to re-enter the starting folder.

But maybe the other suggestion would be worth a try, making a command which takes me to the container. Thanks, i will report back later, if it worked.

Maybe switch back to the old-school "checkmark" marking method. You can re-enable this behaviour in the preferences. Unfortunately you have to decide between these two modes. o(

Maybe worth a try, yes. I think, i still have the old keyboard shortcut for this.

It is INSert or EINFÜGEN by default! o)

Yes, i know. I meant the other thing.

@ifset: CHECKBOXMODE=Toggle
Select FROMCHECKS
Set CHECKBOXMODE=Off
@ifset:else
Select TOCHECKS