Question about selecting files (too long for a thread title)

Hi,
I really couldn't figure out a short English question for this so here it comes:

Sometimes, I'm using DO as a video catalog program thus I change right lister to Thumbnails Mode while left stays in Details Mode (both are displaying same path).
Having such layout I'd like Dopus to automatically select the file in non-active lister according to present selection in active lister (when I run with Arrow Up/Down through the list the other lister should be changing its selection accordingly).
Is there an option anywhere for this or can it be done with scripting?

Thanks

Creating Up/Down Arrow hotkeys which run these commands will keep the selected item in-step as you move using those keys:

Up:

Select PREV Select THIS SETFOCUS @ifset:DUAL=toggle Select SOURCETODEST SETFOCUS DESELECTNOMATCH

Down:

Select NEXT Select THIS SETFOCUS @ifset:DUAL=toggle Select SOURCETODEST SETFOCUS DESELECTNOMATCH

You might end up wanting to refine that a bit, e.g. so it only happens if the same folder is displayed on both sides. Or it might be easier to assign a different hotkey to those actions, so you have a choice of the normal behaviour and this new behaviour.

That works great.
At the moment I've created CTRL UP/DOWN hotkeys to test it but soon I will add the condition you mentioned (same path in both listers) + left lister in Details, right in Thumbnails and then will get rid of CTRL key (but first have to do some readings to find correct commands).

Thanks